Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2009 Cleveland Auto Show


My dad and I went to the Cleveland Auto Show this past Saturday, and I must say that Cleveland has been getting gypped these past few years.

Case in point: the 2008 Chrysler ecoVoyager concept... at the 2009 auto show. Now last year I was pumped to see this car (and the Jeep Renegade and Dodge ZEO; what happened to those ones???). But this year I was pumped to see the 200C and Circuit EV. Instead we get the old news. Don't get me wrong, this car is pimp; but why can't we get the new stuff too? Damn Geneva Auto Show; they need to get that conflict straightened out...

So anyway, here are some other photos from the show:



















































Photos from top: 1 Maserati Gran Turismo; 2 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T (note old school script "Challenger"); 3 2009 Dodge Viper hood louvers; 4 1970 Plymouth Superbird 440-6; 5 2009 Lincoln C Concept

No comments: